ReaperTechnoReaperTechno

Main Audio Reviews Stats 3 Fans

VIBE OUT VIBE OUT

Diggin the VIBES bro, I like where you're going with this song. That being said:
Imo, Your bass is overpowering the low end, try to bring it back and bring the kick forward to really accentuate the beat a bit. Lovin this sample.
The 808 is also not matching the pitch when it comes in @ 0:24. Some parts of it match then it goes off pitch. I think i can see what you were tryin to do with it though.
Aside from that good shit man, solid beat

SuburbanBeats responds:

Hey thanks man I really appreciate the criticism and I plan on improving!!!

Arbor Bay Arbor Bay

Very chill. I like the chord structure, makes me think.
Id suggest changing up the kick a bit as it kind of gets repetitive in the beginning at least.
Liking the old school sample youre using, if my ears arent fooling me.
Another suggestion would be to add some reverb on the high notes coming in at 0:37, might add to the ambient feel.
Overall great job. Only thing i dont like is how short it is lol.

Clouds Clouds

I like what youve done here!
Your kick is a little muddy and it detracts from the whole dance feel. Id suggest compressing it and making it louder, or raising the Mid/uppper mid EQ bands. Also, the hats feel a little fast and forced, especially when they are transitioning before 1:10, maybe take them out at that part? Just a thought.
Overall Great job man, enjoyed listening to this. Definitely did more than once :)

citrullus responds:

Thank you for the review! Now that you mention it I totally see what you mean with the percussion. Originally I thought the muddiness came from all the delay that was on the previous version's percussion, but I couldn't quite place my finger on where more of it was coming from afterwards.